A Partner Workshop with Farmerline on Thursday, March 18, 2021
Do you work in agricultural extension, disaster response, or civic engagement? When designing communication strategies, there are many tools and channels you can use. How do you choose the right solution for reaching all of your target groups?
In our workshop with Farmerline on March 18, we discussed how to analyze target populations and evaluate various communication channels, from in-person training to voice and SMS to Talking Books. The idea is to build a multi-layer approach, so that no one is left behind. Our panel led breakout sessions to explore three different settings: agriculture extension, humanitarian assistance, and civic engagement.
– Lily Akorfa Keledorme, Head of Farmer & Partner Engagement, Farmerline
– Bea Covington, Global Partnerships Director, Amplio
– Gumah Tiah, Ghana Country Director, Amplio
– Lindsay Dakan, Global Partners Program Manager, Amplio
– Lisa Zook, Quality Assurance Manager, Amplio
Amplify Your Impact
Do you have a project? We’re happy to set up a consultation.